|In case you have any grievance / complaint you may:
• Submit your grievance / complaint online
• Track Your Complain
• Call our CUSTOMER CARE NO.1800-180-9000
• Email us at: email@example.com
• Visit the servicing branch
If you are not satisfied with the resolution provided by the above offices or you do not receive any response within 10 business days you may write to the following for resolution:
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL OFFICER
SAHARA INDIA LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD.
SAHARA INDIA CENTRE,
2, KAPOORTHALA COMPLEX,
In case you are not satisfied with the decision/resolution of the Company you may approach the Insurance Ombudsman for redressal of the grievance / complaint. Please click here to view the addresses of the Insurance Ombudsman’s Offices.
The Insurance Ombudsman can be approached if you grievance pertains to:
• Insurance claim that has been rejected or dispute of a claim on legal construction of the policy
• Delay in settlement of claim.
• Dispute with regard to premium
• Non-receipt of your insurance document
The complaint should be made in writing duly signed by the complainant or by his legal heirs with full details of the complaint and the contact information of complainant.
As per provision 13(3) of the Redressal of Public Grievance Rules 1998, the complaint to the Ombudsman can be made:
• Only if the grievance has been rejected by the Grievance Redressal Machinery of the Insurer.
• Within a period of one year from the date of rejection by the insurer.
• If it is not simultaneously under any litigation.